Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fan stuff! Come With Me AMV

Okay, I’ve long since given up on weekly posts about fan videos from YouTube, but that doesn’t mean I can’t still do it from time to time. And some times, there might be a fan creation so mind blowingly awesome that I can’t not post it. This weekend, YouTube user kiteburg uploaded an AMV of “Come With Me!!” – the song, not the live event (duh) – though to simply refer to this as an “AMV” doesn’t quite do it justice. With all original artwork and animation, I can only imagine how time consuming the creation of this video must have been, and I have to congratulate kiteburg on a job well done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a friend of the animator of this, and he said it took two months to make, using one to two hours of his free-time each day to make it. Considering that each month has about 30 days in it, it took him anywhere between 60-100 hours to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I guess that's the kind of dedication required to create something awesome.

    ReplyDelete